Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry B Barry B is offline

Default Blast from Past w/ Migrating Plugin question

Thanks, Mike. I remember you too, very well... glad to see you're still here! I've got a couple other 'verb plugins, one of which I like OK, but that Timeworks had such a nice, fairly natural sound and simple interface that dialing in something quick for a rough mix after a session to keep a client happy was a pleasure. I can massage some presets into the ones I have that will work for the same purpose, I guess. Was just hoping to get some more use out my 1998's $129, which is what.... a couple grand now?