Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Vintage German speakers

On Aug 1, 2:43*pm, richd860 wrote:
Nobody knows anything about these speakers???I thought that this forum
was audio related......all the fans of audio gear out there,and no one
knows anything about these speakers?????? C'mon sports fans!!!!!!!!!!richd860;914421 Wrote:

Hello,I found these speakers at my local GW,and I cannot find much info
on them.I have even checked sites that claim to work on vintage german
speakers,and I keep getting the same response...."I have never seen,or
heard of those speakers before." Well,they came from West Germany,thats
for sure,but I have no clue where in West Germany they were made,or when
they were made.Any idea???Heres some pics:

[image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0563.jpg]

sealed crossover network
[image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0568.jpg]

woofer
[image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0570.jpg]

mid/tweeter
[image:http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t.../100_0571.jpg]

I'd see if you can dig up an old Lorenz catalog. That would be my
guess.