Trevor Wilson

"Michael Conzo" wrote in message
"Trevor Wilson" wrote:

**What I said back then and the other day, were perfectly consistent,
accurate comments. Bose only keeps the 901 alive, because it would
require a
serious loss of credibility to kill it off. 901 sales are virtually
non-existent. Studiocraft were crap. ALL Bose products are/were crap.

If you have some hard evidence to prove me wrong, then present it.

PS: May I please have a double chocolate/chocolate chip ice cream, in a
waffle cone?

A finacially experienced company like Bose wouldn't seem to be the type to
keep selling an unprofitable product.

**You'd think so. Being a private company, it is impossible for anyone to
obtain sales stats from Bose Corp. However, I've spoken to every Bose dealer
in Sydney. NONE have sold a pair of 901s in several years. I suggest that
Bose now sells so few 901 speaker systems that the numbers are unsupportable
from a strictly financially reasonable position. From a prestige position,
of course, it is a whole 'nuther story. Bose needs to keep the 901 myth
alive, in order to get more suckers to buy their profitable crap (ie: Their
Lifestyle systems).

After all, that's why the
Studiocrafts were ended, wasn't it?

**Indeed. Studiocarft were crap, conventional speakers. No loss for Bose to
kill them off. In fact, it was probably a smart marketing move. Sort of like
telling the market: "See, we built conventional speakers, but no one wanted
them. We will henceforth concentrate on our own unique systems." Or words to
that effect.

You should know better than to believe the rantings of some here. Or is
everyone in Brisbane supposed to be Mccarty?

**Anyone who so steadfastly supports such unmitigated garbage as Bose
products, deserves to be called McCarty.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au