Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Windows Media Player .mp2 files time readout

On 13/09/2018 23:49, Bill wrote:
In message , John Williamson
writes
The OP is asking on behalf of a client who has some .mp2 files he
would like to know the duration and/or time to end of.

The "client" is just a friend in not-very-good-health, particularly with
his sight, who is recording series' of radio programmes using some sort
of desktop computer interface, the whole thing being switched on and off
by timers programmed into the PC.

Snip
Nice of you to help him like that, and glad we could help, though I was
mainly having a dig at Thekma. Thanks for the explanation, too.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.