Walther

Walther wrote:
Doug Schultz wrote:

Congrats Walther.
I really love stories like that.
keep up the website as you integrate this thing into your system.
its fun for me to read about others getting things to work.
one Day I will have to learn how to make a website and get the pics of
my rig up there.

Doug

Hi Doug,

thank you very much for your kind response - I needed some motivation!

It is kind of fun to share an experience like with this radford stuff,
and I again have to apologize for mixing personal sentiments into it.

Of course I update my site - new pics soon to come - from time to time.

If you like to do your own web site, go ahead! It´s quite simple.
First you have to get (or buy) some webspace and/or a domain name.
All you have to do then is put your content there, using an ftp program.

The pictures are e. g. jpegs and referrenced to in html text through
img src="(some image location anywhere on the web)" tags. No secret.

I´d very much recommend Thomas Münz´ http://www.selfhtml.org to acquire
a minimum of html knowledge - a nice and easy tutorial to html and a
complete reference to everything a good web designer needs to know.

The more lazy ones - like me - avoid this using web design tools, with
the fatal consequence of browser-crashing creepy animated gizmo nonsense
now spread infinitely all over the web...

Walther

Sorry, some addendum: selfhtml seems to be all-german, to my very
surprise I found no international version of it.

Or is there eventually?

Walther