Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

Default Another proposal

..
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi

The expectations of a pop audience (who probably listen
mainly in their cars, or with iPod, are very
different to those who enjoy classical music..

So then Iain it is your claim that all car systems and
iPod systems sound so much alike that one can pre-color
recordings so they sound best on them.

What an absurd statement:-) Of course I did not say that,
but repeat the findings of newpaper surveys (The
Independent in the UK for example) which show that most
people listen to pop music on car systems or on iPods, noit on dedicated
stereo systems in their
living or listening rooms.

To make this believable Iain, please document the
equalization curve that is used to accomplish this.

Arny. Arny. Please try to get yourself involved in some
commercial (non-Baptist) CD mastering, and find out
what is really going on in this big bad world:-)

Obviouisly Iain would prefer to insult and posture than discuss.

End of discussion.

It is your inability to respond, your snipping the rest of
my post, in which I described *exactly* what often goes
on in mastering sessions, plus your feeble enactment
of "the injured party" that brings this discussion to a
close.

Iain