Default Optimus Pro LX8 / SPL

Hello, I know that this is a long shot, but it seems there are a
lot of knowlegable people here so I thought I would try. I have a pair

of LX8's and I want to replace the driver in them. My problem is that
I don't want the new drivers volume level to overpower the linaum
tweeters. I Have done some research and found that when replacing
drivers you need to stay within +/- 3db of sound pressure level or
(spl). I have every other spec for this speaker but this one, anyone
that can help in this regard would be extreamly gratefull! Also to I
can find no listing for the Optimus company anywhere, tried to cross
refrence Tandy, and Texas Insturments. Did however find the model
number of the actull speaker to be replaced #SP90007. If anyone has
any info that might be helpfull, even remotely Please advise!