Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Default 171a

Robert, thank you for the offer!

I keep enough 71As for my needs into the foreseeable future, and I keep several in reserve for other collectors as may be needed. I straddle the fence between Audio and Radio, and so I am acutely sensitive to the mis-adaptation of vintage tubes.

I am a member of the DVHRC, and we have our twice-yearly Kutztown Radio Shows in May and September. If you are nearby, please join us. There is a strong leavening of Audio, and increasing, with each show.

http://www.dvhrc.com/docs/Upcomingshowinfo.pdf

I run the repair clinic at the Club table.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA