Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default Mind Stretchers

On Tue, 29 May 2012 03:30:00 -0700, Dick Pierce wrote
(in article ):

snip
As to the "definition" of stereo sound, you may well like to
redefinf it however you like, but you should note that there's
an 80 jump on your claim to the definition, and should you
disagree, you might want to take it up with the kind folks
at Bell Labs.

Now here, you and I agree. Bell Labs defined stereo for the ages back in the
early 1930's as I have mentioned at least once in this thread. Mr.
Eickmeier's attempt to redefine it is fraught with problems, to say the
least.