Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] rmassey210@gmail.com is offline

Default XM Radio Power Loss

I have an XM Radio Tuner Module TUA-T020XM hooked up to a XM
Radio/Changer System Auto Limiter. Since the XM radio was installed in
the wrong place in my car, I unplugged the "to remote display" wire and
moved it to the correct location. After plugging the radio back in, I
no longer had power. I have yet to find the fuse it is plugged into
and am working on that currently. The wires run up towards my factory
radio/cd player. Any thoughts as to what could be causing this power
loss besides the fuse? The radio had been working for several years.
I looked at the grounds and they seem to be in firmly. Thanks for the
help.