Barry & Nikki

Has anyone ever thought this may be William well Hung??? Maybe all the blood
goes to his member and makes him incoherent, babbly, dizzy, .........

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message
Well, just figured out the language barrier - he's Korean. True, his
English skills are better than my Korean skills, but you don't see me
posting all over Usenet in Korean, making an ass out of myself.

I thought you might get a kick out of some of his other posts from
other groups.

Here's one from rec.bicycles.misc:

"I love to pack my back to get out of this rotten place. I've much
better to do than fighting myself with porno society, and I don't
wanna see my children getting fat and watching pornograpy and
bascially poisoned by the rotten TV program. I wish I was born in
SCandinavia or swieterland, and I can really ride a bicycle over
there. Yeah riding a real bicycle in real bike road and I'm gonna to
sing :-)) "

Or this particularly funny one from soc.culture.europe:

" American people don't speak the proper english. THey speak the
languge of one tribe speak. Very inarticulate. "

And one more from rec.bicycles.misc:

"You telling me you are not trolling? Why don't you put a soup on your
head and ride a bike, moron?"

Feel free to add more...

Scott Gardner