MOSFET

lol
Very funny. Well, I've said it before, he may be annoying but he certainly
provides us all with plenty to talk about. In fact, I suppose he would
almost be tolerable if he just didn't TRY to give advice.

MOSFET

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message
Well, just figured out the language barrier - he's Korean. True, his
English skills are better than my Korean skills, but you don't see me
posting all over Usenet in Korean, making an ass out of myself.

I thought you might get a kick out of some of his other posts from
other groups.

Here's one from rec.bicycles.misc:

"I love to pack my back to get out of this rotten place. I've much
better to do than fighting myself with porno society, and I don't
wanna see my children getting fat and watching pornograpy and
bascially poisoned by the rotten TV program. I wish I was born in
SCandinavia or swieterland, and I can really ride a bicycle over
there. Yeah riding a real bicycle in real bike road and I'm gonna to
sing :-)) "

Or this particularly funny one from soc.culture.europe:

" American people don't speak the proper english. THey speak the
languge of one tribe speak. Very inarticulate. "

And one more from rec.bicycles.misc:

"You telling me you are not trolling? Why don't you put a soup on your
head and ride a bike, moron?"

Feel free to add more...

Scott Gardner