Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Paging Mr.Mike Rivers or others. For info on Mackie 8 ChannelMaster Control. (older model, all black, MIDI, non USB).

1961Humbucker1 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:19:03 AM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
If this is the right manual, the picture on page 8 says 7.5 volts,
centre positive at anything between 3 and 4 Amps, which might be hard to
find. If you buy a universal one, it will have number of tips, one of
which will fit.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/54...?page=8#manual

Thanks a bunch John! That's very interesting and a little bit concerning too. Yeah, might be a problem trying to locate something that will work with this thing. 7.5 VDC and 3-4 amps Wow! Now that's a pretty hefty power supply!

Not really. We live in the modern era of switching supplies now. Triad
makes a bunch.

Here's what you get if you go to Digi-key and select 7.5V, 3A or higher,
in stock, positive center:
https://www.digikey.com/products/en/...=0&pageSize=25

So from this you get to select if you want 2.1mm or 2.5mm plugs (and I don't
know which the Mackie wants) and whether you want the universal supply that
can be configured to use non-US blades.