Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

Stuart Krivis wrote:
On 3 Oct 2006 19:03:53 -0700, "
wrote:

Where the heck did you come up with
anything about solid state anyway?

In Wikipedia thats's whe :
"Solid state (electronics) are circuits that do not contain vacuum
tubes or, more currently, moving parts". Good enough for Wiki
good enough for me. But apparently not for the clown-prince of
scientology:

Dude, you are seriously screwed up.

_I_ never said anything about SS equipment at all. _You_ were the one
who started in on that for some reason.

And a final rapier thrust:
Perhaps you should change that to Luddite Mirabel, but I'm sure others
have already suggested this.

:Yes, other rare wits in your chapel had but I can see why you
thought this pun so hilarious that you couldn't resist it. Since we're
operating at kindergarten level can I contribute? How about Stuart
Krevasse? Ha, ha, ha and ha?

You're the one who acts like a Luddite. You're trying to go back to
vinyl because you are somehow scared of newer technology.

While we're at it and keeping the thread alive: why don't you ask your
High Priest Arny when will he answer my accusation (with evidence) that
he falsifies his own the past.correspondence.

Ask him yourself.

Why did you feel the need to mention him anyway?

Krivis drags in the psychoanalyst's couch to place it next to his
scientology altar.

You're the one who acts like a Luddite. You're trying to go back to
vinyl because you are somehow scared of newer technology.

I am so scared that I put my three Bryston, Acoustat TNT amplifiers
and Sony tuner together with my +/- 2000 cds within a defensive fence
made up of your RAO postings.
Ludovic Mirabel