Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

Stuart Krivis wrote:
On 2 Oct 2006 15:46:20 -0700, "
wrote:

Stuart Krivis wrote:
On 2 Oct 2006 11:54:28 -0700, "
wrote:

task at hand:
1) Did those two designers ( with many other authorities, not of the
RAO tribe) say that digital has not as yet caught up with analogue
rendition of music or did they not?

Perhaps they realized they wouldn't sell many megabuck phono preamps
if they admitted vinyl was inferior?

Perhaps if they didn't, in general, blow smoke up people's rears they
woudn't sell much of anything at all?

Feel free to say you like vinyl better, but if you claim it's superior
to CD, you're going to need to show some proof.

Just for interest- what phono preamps do Krell and Meitner sell?
And if find one don't they sell many times more solid state preamps.?
What kind of the mad RAO scientist logic would they follow to boost
phono over solid state?

I don't know, what phono preamps did they sell?

Are you saying they make tube phono preamps, but SS preamps otherwise?

Where the heck did you come up with anything about solid state anyway?

No wonder you want your postings destroyed.

You're the one who just came off as raving mad. :-)

Ludovic Mirabel

Perhaps you should change that to Luddite Mirabel, but I'm sure others
have already suggested this.

=====================================

Mr. Krivis a distinguished member of the scientology chapel aspires
to the vacated crown of the chapel's clown-prince NYOB.

I raised his hackles by quoting two respected designers and
manufacturers of high-end transistor audio equipment D'Agostino.and
Meitner. Both had the inegrity (and courage) to say that they hope one
day to equal the quality of tube and vinyl. .

Mr. Krivis loked deep down into his own mental processes and found
there the answer. Money, what else, must be D'Agostino's and Meitner's
motive.
He made his propaganda Ministry press release:
Perhaps they realized they wouldn't sell many megabuck phono preamps
if they admitted vinyl was inferior?

I did not know of any megabuck (or two dollar) phono preamps that
those two were manufacturing so I asked politely:
Just for interest- what phono preamps do Krell and Meitner sell?
And if (...you...) find one don't they sell many times more solid state preamps.?
What kind of the mad RAO scientist logic would they follow to boost
phono over solid state?

Our scientologist thundered: don't know what phono preamps did they
sell.

And he asked ME:

Are you saying they make tube phono preamps, but SS preamps otherwise?

For sheer blody cheek this takes the cake. First he accuses them of
selling phono preamps for"megabucks" then tries to drop his sewer
garbage into my lap.

Where the heck did you come up with
anything about solid state anyway?

In Wikipedia thats's whe :
"Solid state (electronics) are circuits that do not contain vacuum
tubes or, more currently, moving parts". Good enough for Wiki
good enough for me. But apparently not for the clown-prince of
scientology:

Another witty riposte":
You're the one who just came off as raving mad. :-)

And a final rapier thrust:
Perhaps you should change that to Luddite Mirabel, but I'm sure others
have already suggested this.

:Yes, other rare wits in your chapel had but I can see why you
thought this pun so hilarious that you couldn't resist it. Since we're
operating at kindergarten level can I contribute? How about Stuart
Krevasse? Ha, ha, ha and ha?
Ludovic Mirabel

While we're at it and keeping the thread alive: why don't you ask your
High Priest Arny when will he answer my accusation (with evidence) that
he falsifies his own the past.correspondence.