Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] zakhann@aol.com is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Hi Arny,

I recognise your skills in the PC soundcard area and associated ABX
testing.

I am however puzzled why you stray outside your area of expertise in
what I can only call a perverse desire to find wrong with any poster you
happen to disagree with.

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

Graham

Don't make me like you, dude.

Boon

I can't believe you're still here with your nonsense. I've gone for
over two years and you still haven't learned anything. Ba-foon,
Ba-foon, Ba-foon!!