Old October 15th 19, 06:44 AM posted to rec.audio.marketplace

Default WANTED: buying any SARGENT RAYMENT items, amps, pres, tuners,brochures, manuals etc

On Sunday, November 17, 2002 at 8:46:22 AM UTC-8, firedome wrote:
> please eMAIL DIRECT to:
>
> WANTED: anything SARGENT RAYMENT: electronics - amps, preamps, tuners,
> radios, military, also manuals, schematics, owners manuals, service
> manuals, promotional items...ANYTHING!!!!
>
> please eMAIL DIRECT to:

> thanks,
> Roger Anderson in NY

Roger, wow this is an old post! I have a Sargent Rayment SR-808 and am looking for anyone that has the service manual for sale. If you can point me in the right direction please let me know!
. thanks! Eric Kueckels