Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Neil Youn's Pono music

In article , Mike Rivers wrote:
On 9/12/2014 11:31 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In the digital world we can eliminate signals above 20 KHz which greatly
reduces the number of issues that we have to contend with.

There you go again . . cutting out some important part of the music.

If I were going to be spending my time trying to get response outside of
the audible band that is accurate and clean but does not contain noise, I
would spend a lot more of my effort on the stuff below 20 Hz than the stuff
above 20 KHz.