MZ

You didn't say "perfect" anywhere in that first quote. That was another
discussion later on. You said it will REPRODUCE THE SOUND WITH LITERALLY

NO
DISTORTION. And then you wonder where I got that idea from. At some

point,
it's going to occur to you that *you're* the problem here.

Your reading comprehension is clearly lacking. You've read several of my
posts now, some of them distinctly saying that amplifiers introduce
distortion, and one of them clearly explaining that I've chosen to use terms
such as "perfect" to describe the reproduction because the level of
distortion is well below audibility. In other words, I acknowledged in that
very post that amplifiers produce distortion, did I not?