jeffc

"MZ" wrote in message
This is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. You're really

reaching
now, claiming that all testers can't read numbers off a computer screen.

Did I say "all testers" somewhere?

It was implied by your assertion that the measurements that are obtained by
all testers are incorrect.

No, you inferred it. Big difference. Your mistake.

Even if you claim that the measurements that are
obtained by some testers are incorrect, then you've got the ones that you
acknowledge are correct refuting your points. So yes, you are implying all
testers.

No, I'm not.

Anyway, it's no different from claiming all
listeners can't hear sounds coming from a speaker.

I never claimed that listeners don't think they hear sounds coming from the
speaker. I never said you lied about your "tests". In fact, I said that
I'm sure you think you heard a difference. But guess what? Your test
equipment (ears) is very inaccurate.

No, they're not. They're perfectly accurate. They're the absolute definition
of accuracy. They are the standard by which everything goes back to. This is a
fundamental concept. What is so hard to grasp here? I did not "think" I heard
a difference. I did hear a difference. Just like you're reading these words.

You see what you see, and
it's reliable.

No, it's not. You've never experienced optical illusions?

So what you're saying is, you can't verify any of the readings you've ever seen
on your test equipment? I guess we'll have to toss out all your well-documented
data then.

Because the readout on your test equipment is not an illusion or slight of
hand trick.

Oh I see. So it *IS* reliable then? Is it or isn't it? I say what you see is
reliable. You say it's not because optical illusions exist. Then you say what
you see on your test readout is not an optical illusion. OK. The sounds coming
from my speakers are not an auditory illusion. Why would they be? Is someone
trying to trick me by making me think I'm listening to music when I'm really
not? You've lost all sense of logic at this point. Nice though.