Posted to rec.audio.tubes
bassett[_2_] bassett[_2_] is offline

Default Experience with Shuguang tubes

There's a couple of sellers on e-bay [[ richtonaudio and
trade-bid-bid ] who sell there stuff with an opening bid of 99 cents,
You will then find that they require exorbitant postal // freight
charges, $380, $420, or $480. Which is the price of the amp's or
whatever.

So to test the system I did bid on an amp, and won the item, for
99 cent's I then sent the vender a pay-pal account for 99 cent's
asked for the serial number of MY amp, and informed the vender I
would get someone in Hong Kong, to collect it.

Consequently, I,m still waiting. I did inform e-bay and pay-pal about
this, but e-bay refuse to do anything about it, even though it's a scam
to avoid paying commissions.

I have also found that Chinese manufacturers will tell you anything to
make a sale, then drop you like last nights dinner, when you
complain. There is no Chinese word for "refund"

bassett