Logan Shaw

I use Echo gina2496.
when my Os(window xp or 2000) goes into hibernate mode. and awaken. the
horrible bluescreen
appears and my computer downed
I should change my audio interface.
which audio interface supports Windows hibernate mode, well?

You could try using an interface that connects through Firewire or
through USB. Because these buses support power saving as an integral
part of their operation and because the very lowest level stuff is
taken care of by code that is tested more thoroughly (the generic
Windows code for handling USB or Firewire, rather than a third-party
driver), it seems like the chances of a bug that could cause a
Hibernate crash would be much lower.

Of course, I am not a heavy Windows user, so I could be wrong about that...

- Logan