dizzy

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:07:00 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:17:36 GMT, "
wrote:

It is one of the reasons I stopped subscribing in the first place.
The only reason I get it now is because my wife re-subscribed in order to
help with a fundraiser for my son's school.

The Mpingo disk article, is a classic case of stupidity and fraud..

The fact that you have spent good money to subscribe to a magazine
that you detest is the classic case of stupidity.

Mr. Atkinson is laughing all the way to the bank.

Well, they damn-near GIVE the thing away...