dave weil

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:37:02 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Harry Lavo" wrote in message
news "Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Hmm, truth is stranger than fiction, slippery wording,
or what have you:
http://www.stereophile.com/features/69/index2.html
...Please follow up on the URL above - the rest of
this Atkinson-approved article just gets stranger and
stranger and stranger...

As usual, Arny, you are being disingenuous. You
don't reveal that what you are quoting from is a
man's column, not a review.

I provided a link to the *entire article*.

No, Mr. Krueger, your link takes the reader to _page 3_
of the Web reprint, _not_ the entire article.

Hair splitting, anyone?

I guess Atkinson wants people to believe that his site is so
badly designed that there's no way to link the rest of the
article from the page which I pointed to, being that it
contains the text I quoted.

Even though I keep tripping Atkinson up in childish
deceptions, someone at least semi-competent did the site
design for his ragazine.

You should probably give that person a call.