Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Vinyl making a comeback?

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
Just to address this small point, I can certainly remember when much
music (not all, to be sure) came out in both LP and cassette formats
(remember that?), and I'm pretty sure there was even a period where some
was released in three formats (LP, cassette and CD).

I won't even go into 8-track territory ...

Yep, because there was a market and money to be made. Shows you just how
little demand there is for vinyl when so LITTLE is now released on that
format!
I don't see many new movies released on VHS or Betamax these days either :-)

MrT.