Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default EF86 preamp

On Sunday, 26 January 2014 13:02:30 UTC+11, Jimmy wrote:
This is the circuit diagram of a EF86 preamplifier.

https://imageshack.com/i/mv8j8lg
https://imageshack.com/i/2h7pog
https://imageshack.com/i/1a2xf8g

https://imageshack.com/i/5mdk3ng

Then I found a circuit that is claimed to be the same circuit, but how come 5 tubes (below) vs. 6 tubes (above -- stock / original)?

https://imageshack.com/i/3uzdfg

Are they really the same?
Thank you!

I can't see any thing at any links. Please be so kind to make sure they are http, and not https, and that images are .gif, .jpg, .pdf or some old fashioned easy to read stuff that us old buggers with old PCs can handle without PC trouble.

Patrick Turner.