Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default OK, Senator Sugar, you've hit a low (even for you)

On Apr 12, 10:40*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 12, 7:57 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:18 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD,
Since you're an unqualified failed amateur, you're incapable of making any
such assessments.
No, Marc's right.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

In denial, huh? Things won't get any better for you unless you accept you
have a huge problem.
I agree, Marc.

Marc Phillips is a deranged lunatic who argues with himself on Usenet newsgroups
and in an attempt at self-parody even agrees with himself.

Is it a goal of yours to be boring, or is that just a side benefit of
your possessing no sense of humor?

People with autism are often left wondering why everyone else is
laughing but them.

I wonder if 2pid worries about "the Jewish question" like the Senator
does.