Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nicola B. Bernardelli Nicola B. Bernardelli is offline

Default Headphones to try out under $200?

Hi,

Sorry if it has been already mentioned...

Sennheiser HD 202, bought about 10 years ago for about 35 USD (certainly
cheaper in the USA), no idea if they are discontinued by now and
replaced by other models.

No fancy room/space simulations, possibly not for sophisticated
audiophiles, but not bad to me, I do _not_ want such fancy staff anyway,
and they are comfortable enough to stay a few hours with it on my head.
Materials proved to be stable (unlike other brands like Koss, two of
their headphones with rotten cushions in a couple of years).