Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default Anybody having problems with Lounge Lizards?

wrote in message
On Monday, August 5, 2013 12:55:57 PM UTC-5, polymod wrote:
wrote in message

On Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56:24 AM UTC-5, hank alrich wrote:

wrote:

Do you have enough intelligence in your brains (or whatever you have

there

instead of brains) to figure out that nobody in the world gives a
damn

about your opinions. I'll start worrying about then as soon as you

start

signing my checks.

As if you receive checks.

--

shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com

HankandShaidriMusic.Com

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers

like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.

Ouch.

I'll be the first to say Hank's material ain't my cup o' tea, but he's
more

than shown a level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to this group and
has

done it in a civil manner.

Care to post some examples of your work?

just curious.

Poly

I don't give a damn about his "level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to
this group" and it wasn't me who brought up anybody's musicianship or
monetary compensation into the thread.

Your statement "3 chord geetar twangers like you gets in backwoods red neck
beerhole" sounded like a dig at his music to me.
If not, and I'm misreading, my appologies.

Poly