tojo

Default Behringer vs. Peavey mixers

Peavey!? Their main market is church sound reinforcement or similar
application. We have a Peavey for the past 20 years, and it's funny
how this was designed. Anyway, look for other stuff before you get a
Peavey, or unless you are buying it for a church or religious setup,
then see if you can get a special discount.

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:21:51 GMT, "Troy"
wrote:

I woulden't buy either for your applications.But if I had to choose I would
probably buy the Peavey ,just because of reliablity.I have used peavey
equipment for live sound years ago......it's was damn heavy but very
reliable.We never had any problems.

Jerry wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with the Behringer Eurorack MX2642A and/or
the Peavey Unity 2002-12RQ mixers? Basically which of the two would you
prefer and why? Any input greatly appreciated.

Jerry