Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dick Pierce[_2_] Dick Pierce[_2_] is offline

Default Transmission line nonsense, was Bose 901

gregz wrote:
I used a very short line and your probably right. Typical delay I measured
about 7 % . However, at 2.6 lbs per cubic foot, I got up to 35% , and was
hard to measure because it was a highly attenuated signal. at suggested
stuffing rates, 8 oz per cu ft., more like less than 3% delay. I don't
think its a transmission line if there is no signal at the end of the pipe.

How are you measuring delay? By using the phase shift?

--
+ Dick Pierce |