Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A Theory About Scott

On Oct 9, 2:42*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 9, 2:22*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 9, 12:30*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 8, 11:21*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 8, 11:01*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 8, 8:57*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 8, 1:53*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

Verything[sic] isn't always simply mahvelous[joke]!

I agree. *But if I don't like it, why would I post it?

Are you being deliberately obtuse? ;-) *Sacky has already splained that,
before, and earlier too. Nobody can like everything. Therefore you're
sugarcoating your latent hatreds.

I like about eight different chocolates, by I like three of them
a lot more than I like the other five.

Goody for you. Write a review.

"At least" I'll rank them, after you rank those
I asked you to rank

I like (in order):

Dawn
Palmolive
Cascade
Seventh Generation
Sun and Earth

As for the YouTube links, I haven't watched them, nor do I intend to.
This one is your little obsession.

So, for the third time, **** off. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't watched them, you have a perfect excuse!!!!
If you are telling the truth.

My, aren't we suspicious.

Why the hell would I lie about something as stupid as your obsession
with YouTube videos and Jenn's opinions about them?

LOL!!! if it is too stupidf or you *to lie about it, then
it is too stupid for you to post about ti

How do I know that you're not lying about this?