Owl

Default High End Drivers...anyone heard of these?

you could look at http://www.electripoint.com

Noam Ben-Ami wrote:
I've run across a couple of names of driver manufacturers lately.
I believe they are mostly German. Any information about them
would be a great thing and would be rewarded with a big, wet, sloppy
kiss from our dog, Lee.

They a
-Podzus-goerlich
-Jordanow
-Monacor

I'm also looking for some information about the Scan-Speak Revelator.
All I know is that it exists, and even that I'm not too sure about.

.

--
Noam Ben-Ami is Solar Audio High Performance

Speakers.
http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~nb10440
My credentials..............Audiophile, programmer, ticklish person,

grouch.
My opinions are those of Solar Audio and came from the back of a

cereal box.