Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 2016 Los Angeles AES Show Report

On 10/8/2016 12:04 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
I am amazed at how quickly Mike gets these things up. I haven't even
unpacked my laundry by the time Mike has the full report on the web.

It's because I have no life. But then, some people post photos right
from the show floor, though with little or no text to accompany them.

Besides, by getting my report up early, others who post reports can see
what I missed and post about other things (or the same things). I forgot
to check out the Waves Vinyl plug-in. It might not be very useful, but
it sure looked cool in the press release.