Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dominique Dominique is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

"Gareth Magennis" écrivait news:4UeKt.30407
:

snip

Here's a series to avoid in that respect:

http://sales.adlibsolutions.co.uk/ya...powered-mixer?

language=en&currency=GBP

For some unfathomable reason, Yamaha elected to fit knobs on this mixer
series that were a smaller diameter than the holes punched in the top

panel.
Since all the pots are PCB mounted in groups of 6 channels, that means

that
pressure or a blow to the top surface forces all the knobs through the

top
panel, breaking the PCB's.

I have seen a few of these catastophes now, and still scratch my head,
wondering what on earth Yamaha were thinking.

Gareth.

I've just checked my Yamaha MG32/14fx and it's built like that, better be
careful!!!