Sugarite

I am considering buyer a mixer to use with my computer . I am unable with
my
current set up to record a fresh track while monitoring a track (play

along)
without overdubbing onto the same . I have looked at the behringer
/euroracks and the price is certainly attractive . But , are they any good
and are they clean(any noise or bleed thru ? ) ? If you have one and have
had probs or compliments I would like to hear them . I am looking at the
Eurorack UB502 .

Behringer mixers are clean, meaning low noise and crosstalk etc, but the
preamps and EQ's can certainly be improved upon, though generally not for
less than 3x the price. If it's just for hobby recording it will serve you
well.