Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:25:24 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:38:48 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Accordng to my approximate google counts, Since Jan 1 Y2k Weil has
mentioned
me on RAO about 2,970 times. In the same time frame I posted on RAO
about
4,700 times. That's something over 50%, right?

Another lie, of course. But everyone knows that google lies to Mr.
Krueger, as he has admitted it on several occasions.

Since you haven't demonstrated that it's wrong, you are the *liar*.
This is the second time today that you are a verified liar.

Another lie, Frency. Time to take your monthly bath.

Prove it ! ;-)

I can't prove that you take a bath every month.

In the same way that I cannot prove that you aren't breeding a colony of
louses under your Yalmake. ;-)

It's not a French yalmake