Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default New vs Old Cars

On May 4, 11:38*pm, Bret L wrote:

*I don't live in a trailer park, I don't work in a factory, I have
other vehicles besides the Dodge,

Useless Usenet claim.

We know better.

Next you'll expect us to believe that you've had a long-term
relationship with a women you didn't have to inflate before you could
take her to dinner.

*Sometimes i wonder as to whether you are a status building yuppie or
just a big sanitary pad wearing technically ignorant sissy.

If you're going to attempt to insult someone with your juvenile girl
insults at least learn how to write.

((Jesus Christ Bratzi is stupid. Shhhh!))

Who was it that recently asked why audio groups bring out the
snivelling snot-nosed kids like Bratzi and 2pid?