Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default New vs Old Cars

On May 4, 10:59*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 4, 10:43*pm, Bret L wrote:

Funny you mention the Vega...my older brother had one and it was an
epic piece of ****. I guess you could call it the '70s version of the
Cobalt.

*The Vega was indeed an "epic piece of ****". Even a broken clock such
as yourself is right twice a day.

While you seem to be missing a big hand and a little hand, autistic
boy.

*Vinylanatch, who died and left you a degree in psychiatry you could
put your name on as if you could have earned it?

Wow, that makes about as much sense as something Scott would write.

If you don't think you're autistic, that's fine. But you exhibit
several textbook symptoms. Usually I would give an autistic person a
break, but you're spamming this newsgroup with a bunch of worthless
**** no one cares about.

I don't read the DSM for fun. in fact I am skeptical of it. But I do
have several acquaintences with autistic children which i have
observed as well as having read books by regular autistics like Temple
Grandin as well as Asperger's sufferers. As you know, Asperger's is
characterized as "a high functioning autism" and Bill Gates is widely
perceived as being probably Asperger's. I don't think I have much in
common with either group, based on my observations.

If anything, I have mild to moderate OCD, which is quite different.

You just like saying "autistic" in the way a fifth grader might say
"vagina" for attention.