George M. Middius

Default Note to the Idiot

S888Wheel said to The Idiot:

I think the easiest way to know is the DBT.
If the reviewer is not off the mark, then I'd like
to see Anderson embark on figuring out which
measurement needs to be added to his repertoire
to show the delta.

I am not against it but I think you are suggesting that Stereophile should
conduct some very challenging research to corolate subjective impressions with
measured performance.

From the 'borg viewpoint, no expense is too great, no undertaking too
complex, if there's the tiniest chance that the E.H.E.E. will be
"exposed" as the "scam operation" the 'borgs know it to be.