Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Comparing two audio interace mice pre's for self noise.

Tobiah is a LYINGgPiece of **** wrote:

I've been on this list for 20 years or so and never had a
complaint.

** Congratulations pal - you are sure getting them now to make
up for lost time.

Yes your one rebuke has negatively balanced out all of the
benefit I've reaped from this list over the last two decades.

** Good - maybe you will **** off now.

** Try reading what I posted over and over till it sinks in.

So far it has run right off you like water of a duck's you know what.

Quack, quack ....

Oh, I get it.

**You "get" nothing at all - ****heada.

"Don't worry about the self-noise of your preamps. Your
quiet mics would overshadow it anyway".

** Without the slightest doubt.

Condenser mics are built to do just that.

My original question was about testing preamps.
You have made assumptions about what my objectives
are,

** Massive lie

- did you mother or father teach you to lie like that?

Maybe you have no idea who your father is?

I'm preparing for Foley style work, and asking questions to ensure
that my endeavors are fruitful.

** LOL

Being a stubborn ass will ruin any endeavour.

No need to wish you bad luck - cos you are organising it.

.... Phil