Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Biased Moderation on GearSlutz

On 8/13/2014 7:04 AM, wrote:

If you post anything on Gearslutz that doesn't toe the "company line" he/she will delete it.

--
For a good time, visit
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

I've been "moderated" on Gearslutz when I've posted an announcement of a
review added to my web page. The complaint (and violation of their terms
of service) is that they don't allow a URL in a post that takes the
reader away from Gearslutz to another web site dealing with similar topics.

They don't seem to have a problem with such URLs posted in a tag line,
so I put up a message announcing the review and pointing to the tag line
in order to read it. That seems to work.