mayhemkrew

Maybe a ground issue? I've seen alot of times installers use an inadequate
ground but the amp still work sometimes because it can get a semi-ground
from the metal that it was screwed in on the back of the seat.

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Currently my amp is screwed on the back of my fold down back seat in my
99 saturn sc2. It is on a 110º angle or so. It would work 50% of the
time only lasting for 2-5 minutes. So I drove a little bit without the
hatch up, and it hasn't gone out for almost 2 days. Is it safe to say
the amp cannot be held up sideways and has to be mounted flat on the
ground? Maybe it stopped the fan from spinning.

Any ideas?