Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jhazepr@gmail.com is offline

Default Biased Moderation on GearSlutz

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 2:23:26 PM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 7:04:18 AM UTC-4, wrot=
e:
Watch out for "Psycho Monkey".
=20
If you post anything on Gearslutz that doesn't toe the "company line" he/=

she will delete it.
=20
I've posted heavily regarding loudness and remastering over there and he =

more than any other mod. has been heavy handed in editing or outright delet=
ing it.
=20
Just a heads-up(hu for 21st century types).

He is a major ******. Some dip**** that had a cowrite on a crappy-autotune=
d nick jonas song was called me a jaded asshole for having the nerve to cal=
l it crap. I replied that he could go fornicate himself and got a whiny no=
te from ****monkey stating that I was getting an infraction because posts l=
ike mine where keeping the pros away. Having done this all my life, I told=
him the reason pros stay away is lame ass beat makers are all over gearslu=
tz giving out bad advice. I told him to look at my posts which are usually=
in the newbie forum trying to correct bull****. He gave me more nonsense =
so I told him to go **** himself. =20

Welcome to the Internet of the New Millennium.

GOOD I am not alone...