Ben Bradley

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:39:42 GMT, "Tim Martin"
wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
.. .

No, the author is clearly clueless, and does not understand the
meaning of Class B - despite having quoted it at the outset.

Quite possibly; here's what it says on the company's web page describing
one of their amplifiers:

http://www.norh.com/products/leamp2/index.html

"Class: Class A JFET gain stage, CLASS A/B bipolar stage"

But ... but ... :-)

Now THAT is totally different from "Class AB": "CLASS A/B" is
pronounced "Class A over B." It's sort of like X(A/N)^TH.
Okay, so I just admitted I read a silly fantasy novel (but at least
I haven't read the whole series). It's no worse than that
manufacturer's website, and at least it's advertised as fantasy.

Tim