Posted to rec.audio.high-end
bob bob is offline

Default New Computer Based Audiophile Site

On Dec 11, 6:57 pm, windcrest wrote:
On Dec 2, 10:08 am, wrote:

with the new high quality
instant downloads available in 24 bit / 96KHz quality, the world is
changing.

Please tell us where someone can download uncompressed audio content
from any record label, I'd settle for just 44.1 khz wav files let
alone the 24b/96k you speak of. I think you are mistaken that
audiophile content is available for download. All I have seen to date
is mp3, wma and aac which are all compressed, and a limited selection
of content consisting of mostly pop music. IOW very little jazz,
classical, and vintage recordings, even compressed are available. But
maybe more folks like yourself will make the labels realize that there
is a market for uncompressed or lossless compressed downloads.

FLAC good enough for you?

http://www.thephiladelphiaorchestra.com/

bob