Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default One for Pat .....

On Monday, June 16, 2014 10:15:46 AM UTC-4, John L Stewart wrote:

BOSE is a matter of subjective choice. We have one of their Waveradios

got on points for flying all over the country & spending the companies

money.

It does make the Uber Gruppen Fuhrer (wife) happy so I guess by that

measure BOSE gets a pass!!

I've repaired a few and found they're better built than typical consumer garbage generally available, although they're still overpriced IMO.

But as far as the sound goes, I have to agree that the Waveradio makes a fine desk/nightstand/counter top radio. If you don't try to compare it to a real audio system and evaluate it's performance in context, it's a damned fine sounding table radio.

John