Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default another bizarre audio circuit

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 14:44:58 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 10:22:31 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:07:36 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

---
The truth _is_ you have less of an interest in discussing electronics
in a give-and-take kind of way than you do in exalting yourself, so I
prefer to generally opt out of any threads you infect.

---
JF

I didn't "infect" this thread, I started it.

---
Then it was diseased from the beginning.
---

So why have you posted so much cluckey blather here?

---
You call it "cluckey blather" in an attempt to belittle it, I call it
what it is: criticism.

Criticism would have some content. You know, something having to do
with the circuit. All you've done is whine.

---

You refuse to discuss this circuit, then you attack me personally for
not doing give-and-take discussion of this circuit!

---
It's not an attack, it's an observation, and it's not about this
circuit in particular, it's about your fanatical need to be in
control.

Electronic design is all about control. Of signals.

But you probably meant some sort of personal control. How does posting
a circuit, and opening it for discussion, suggest control? I thought
discussing circuits is what s.e.d. is for.

You're just a crabby old git who won't discuss electronics.

John