Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice John L Rice is offline

Default Motu's PCIe-424: Experiences?

"Bill Ruys" wrote in message
.. .
"Mike" wrote in message

Been solid here for 5 months..... no pops/clicks on a Mac Pro under OS
10.4.8 (now 10.4.9) running DP. FYI, legacy MOTU interfaces e.g. 1224
still work with the 424.

Mike

That's exactly the type on info that will help, thanks Mike. I'll
actually be running on a PC platform, but experience tells me that if it's
solid on the Mac platform, it should be good on PC too. Particularly as
the PC drivers are already very mature.

Thanks,
Bill.

Don't count on that, especially with MOTU drivers on a PC! Do a LOT of
research first and make sure there are no issues with the motherboard and
other cards and devices you plan to use!

best of luck!

John