Eddie Runner

Default CORVETTE too small to judge Subwoofer direction

Nousaine wrote:

Depends on the size of the car. The frequency freqeuncy of the lowest axial
mode is lower for larger cars and higher for smaller cars. In a car with the
interior volume of a Corvette or Integra the frequency is 60 Hz.

There ya go!

I have been telling folks your article was flawed
BECAUSE OF THE CORVETTE for years....

The corvette IS TOO SMALL!

You try to baffle us with the bull**** about the interior of the corvette
having ALMOST the same interior size as the HONDA but
YOUR EXAGERATING AGIAN!!

AND
the Honda has a trunk!
The trunk, since thats where the woofers are HAS TO BE
COUNTED AS INTERIOR SPACE!!

Your Corvette has NO TRUNK
thus MUCH much smaller space!!

Heck, a corvette is so small I dont see how you can move
yoru woofer box around much anyway... So how can you
claim moving the box wont make a difference when your
TEST CAR is FLAWED...?????

In-car response below 60 Hz in this vehicle is unchanged by subwoofer location
or direction.

there are 1000s of kids out there that KNOW your wrong!

Eddie